WESTWOOD’S BLVD 16
CELEBRATES NATIONAL GRILLED CHEESE DAY
In honor of National Grilled Cheese Day, Westwood’s Blvd 16, adjacent to the Hotel Palomar, is offering a daily special all next week, from Monday, April 7 thru the following Monday, April 14. Fans of grilled cheese sandwiches, which can range from simple to pretty spectacular sandwiches, can get their fix with a daily grilled cheese special and ongoing grilled cheese menu offerings.
A sampling of nightly specials is as follows:
· BBQ Short Rib, Roasted Shishito Peppers, Basil and Jack Cheese
· Prosciutto, Truffle Pecorino, and Arugula Pesto
· Croque Madame, Ham, Emmental, Béchamel, Sunny Side egg
· American Cheese, Oregano, Tomato Soup Shooter
· BLVD 16 favorite: Short Rib Grilled Cheese on local Röckenwagner Bakery Sourdough with Jack Cheese and Red Onion Jam.
Blvd 16 is located at 10740 Wilshire Blvd adjacent to the Hotel Palomar Los Angeles in Westwood.