TOP ‘CRAFT BEERS’ LIST REVEALED
File under ‘good timing’ with the Fourth of July weekend upon us as Consumer Reports, a month periodical that publishes reviews and comparisons of consumer products and services, has issued its list of the best craft beers in the United States, based on a blind taste test of 23 craft ales and lagers.
According to the report, the top three brews were: Stone IPA, Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, and Samuel Adams Hopology Collection Latitude 48 IPA.
Here’s the Top 10 list:
- Stone IPA
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
- Samuel Adams Hopology Collection Latitude 48 IPA
- Shock Top Wheat IPA (interestingly produced by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s largest brewer)
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Lagunitas IPA
- Widmer Bros. Hefeweizen
- Widmer Bros. Drifter Pale Ale,
- Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale
- Long Trail Ale